An estimated value of international trade conducted by small and medium-sized UK businesses amounts to about £700bn each year. Many of these companies are leveraging the technology available to improve their financial processes and take advantage of the opportunities. The use of technology has increased in recent years to help companies manage their finances. This innovation is largely outside traditional banking platforms.
Banks’ ability adapt to changing customer requirements is somewhat limited by their legacy core IT systems. These systems were built in the 1970’s, and they are not well-suited for today’s trading environment. There are many benefits to alternative providers when it comes to processing cross-border payment.
These are 7 ways that a Cotacao do Dolar currency broker can bring value to your business if you’re a global manufacturer, exporter, or importer of products or services.
- Banks are costly: It’s a known fact that banks make large margins on foreign currency, due mainly to opaque charges hidden in exchange rate spreads. Alternative payment providers offer near wholesale rates and can significantly reduce these costs, increasing your bottom line.
- Consistent pricing It is not enough to have transparency about charges. You also need to know that these charges will be constant. You don’t need to call up to ‘negotiate exchange rates’ that will benefit your bank, not your business.
- Speed of execution: Know that you can execute a currency conversion in real-time, easily upload multiple conversion/beneficiary instructions and benefit from faster payment processing.
- Collect receivables Opening foreign currency bank accounts can be costly and time-consuming. Multi-currency auto-generated accounts will allow customers to pay you using local payment methods.
- User Experience: Get more information about your transactions with real-time push notifications. Receive push notifications regarding conversions, payments returned payments and collections receivables.
- Support in managing currency risk – Fix exchange rates up until a year in advance to avoid currency fluctuations that could adversely affect your future supplier payments and customer invoice receipts. Create a strategy for dealing with possible currency movements that may affect your company profits.
- Relationship Many companies don’t have enough time or resources for FX planning and get very little to no assistance from their bank. Ask for help from a specialist to add real value and efficiency to your business.